Tuesday, January 5, 2010

KRAV MAGA

Krav Maga, which is Hebrew for “contact combat”, is a unique method of self defense incorporating instinctive movements and real-world situational training.
Originated by Imi Lichtenfeld, the system founder and chief hand-to-hand combat instructor for the Israeli Defense Forces, Krav Maga is truly battle tested and is continually evolving based on the collective experiences of military and law enforcement personnel and civilians around the world.
It is entirely appropriate for men, women and children as Imi had originally conceived the system to be. Krav Maga Istanbul is one of the few programs in Istanbul officially affiliated with the FIKM - ITALIA the organization in Italy that oversees and continues to evolve the system.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Juhee and I'm going to be in Istanbul for the next few weeks. I would really, relaly like to learn- but I don't see details about where you're located or how much it would cost- or if it would be taught in english. If you could please email me, my email is : juhee.jain@gmail.com. Thank you!